Social media has changed the way we communicate. It encourages community engagement and social interaction while building relationships and opportunities. After this course, you will be better able to choose the right social media platform for you and your business and put best practices to work for you.
What you’ll learn
In this course, you will learn to minimize the risks by creating solid guidelines and policies for you and your team. You will learn various social media platforms and how they work to help you achieve your business goals. We will also touch on employee social media usage in the workplace.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Have an understanding of online communities
- Be able to share information on various social media platforms
- Be able to create a social media policy and guideline document
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for anyone who is involved with promoting the company they work for, including managers and HR staff recruiters.
- Introductions: participants introduce themselves and how they currently use social media
- Popular social media channels
- Should you be on social media?
- Why companies are afraid of social media and how to minimize the risks
- Creating a social media policy with response guidelines